1. A description of a consumersaEUR(TM) rights under the CCPA, including the right to request the information a business has collected on consumers, the right to request the consumersaEUR(TM) information that a business has sold or disclosed to a third party, and the consumersaEUR(TM) right to not be discriminated against for exercising their CCPA rights.
2. Instructions on how California consumers can request access to and deletion of their personal information. At a minimum, a business should have a toll-free telephone number, and if the business maintains a website, a web site address to submit requests for information.
5. Your sources of each category of personal information you collect. A business must disclose the sources from which the personal information is collected and the categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information.
6. Your purposes for collecting each category of personal information. A business is required to disclose the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
8. A list of all the categories of personal information you have disclosed for business purposes over the past 12 months. A business must also publish a list of the categories of personal information it has disclosed about consumers for a business purpose in the preceding 12 months by reference to the enumerated category that most closely describes the personal information disclosed, or, if the business has not disclosed consumersaEUR(TM) personal information for a business purpose in the preceding 12 months, the business must disclose that fact.